Sunday, November 15, 2015

Too Many Stars

Sydney's LAX team won the first game of her tournament this morning, but they lost the second.  Since it was a single elimination tournament, we were home right after lunch.  My goal for the afternoon was to finish off the lime green postage stamp stars that I worked on yesterday.  I pulled everything out and realized that orange was missing from the collection.  Now I just need to decide how many of what type of quilt these will become.  I like the 8 by 10 setting with 2 inch lattice and cornerstones, but I'm afraid it will be too big.  Maybe two twin sized quilts would be better?  I think I'd better do some math and make some decisions.  

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Maybe one in cool colors and one in warm colors!

Kate said...

That is a lot of stars, but it's going to be another fun quilt.

gayle said...

You can never have too many stars - just too few quilts!

Delighted Hands said...

Whatever you decide, it is a beautiful collection!