Saturday, July 7, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday

Welcome to the month of red!  In the heat of summer, red sounds just right.  Since it is the first Saturday, the new Squared Away pattern in also available from Mari.  So be sure to check it out.  I'll whip up a quick PDF version and post it here, as well as on the squared away tab at the top of the page.

I haven't jumped too much into red yet as Anna's blue dorm room quilt is taking up my design wall.  It is coming together slowly, row by row. 

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

6 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I am off on a new and unplanned scrappy adventure - reds included!

Kate said...

I really like that center red block in your set. Thanks for such a fun sampler this year.

Edith said...

Thanks for putting up the Squared away pictures and instructions. That dorm quilt is coming together very nicely, and so pretty.

Deb A said...

You are making great progress on Anna's quilt! No red for me this week but I hope to play next Saturday once I get home.

Cathy said...

The blue hexie quilt for Anna is looking great! And July is for red and white and blue, so all your fun stitching fits right in!

Anthea said...

I'm so behind with my RSC work! Boo hoo.
Sadly, a combination of issues have kept me from sewing, but I hope to get back on track & catch up in the coming weeks.