Saturday, July 28, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday - Last Red Day

Hopefully you are making great progress on our red scraps.  I've got quite a few bits in the pipeline that have been working through as leaders and enders while I was sewing other projects.  I can't show you any of those quite yet, so I'll just enjoy the red projects you all have to share.  Next Saturday will be a new color, so I hope you can take the next few days to polish off the last bits and bobs of red. 


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hope you get in some good stitching time this weekend.

Quilter Kathy said...

Red month went by way too fast didn't it?!?!
I don't know why it is so exciting waiting for the next month's colour announcement?!?!

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

Sad to see the color red ending - my favorite color, but I am excited to see what the next color is. Thanks for hosting this motivating challenge.