Saturday, July 14, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday

I am scheduling this ahead and hoping that it works.  I didn't have great luck last time I tried, and so if the linky is broken, maybe you could leave a link in the comments?  We are on a family vacation right now visiting Yellowstone and Grand Teton out west.  We are going to be home tomorrow though, so if there is a problem, I promise to fix it then.  I'll also be sure to show lots of pictures of mountains and geysers and such.  There is going to be rafting and horseback riding and rodeoing.  The kids are even willing to hike with us.  They hate to hike, but they are willing to humor us old folks for a few miles along the way.  I have my handwork zipper case in my carryon, so hopefully a hexie or two will get accomplished along the way. 


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   



5 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

It works! Thank for hosting from away the linky party, and enjoy your family vacations!

Cathy said...

That's my kind of family vacation! Have fun.

grammajudyb said...

I hope you enjoyed your vacation in my home state. We haven't been that way this year, but always enjoy when we go. This week, Wed through Saturday, was our state's annual Quilt Convention. We call it Quilt Wyoming! It was held in Riverton WY. I did not get to attend, but I am sure my friends will share with me that they had a marvelous time. Thanks so much for hosting this link up and the RSC every year!

quiltingbydawn said...

We did that a vacation 2 years ago. Incredible beauty out west! Enjoy!

Kate said...

Hope you enjoyed your vacation. Safe travels on the way home.