Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tiny Tuesday #15


Mari was scheduled to post a block next week, but she had it ready early and offered to have it up this week instead.  I gladly took her up on her kind offer!  She has made a Spinner block for us all to try.  It is super cute.  I can't wait to make one.  Falling a bit further behind each week with house showings and painting of the new place, but everything is moving along well and I can't complain about an abundance of productive effort that is moving us toward settling into our new home.  Transitions are difficult for everyone, but it will have me sewing away in a new studio before you know it.  So for now, please go visit Mari and tell her thanks for another great block!

For now, I'm recovering from 2 days away from school and hoping to get caught up any day now.  Just 16 school days until the end of course exam for my little guys and 19 before the the AP test for my bit buckaroos.  Deep breath an moving on! 


5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck on your family's transition!!

Auntie Em said...

Hmmm...is it just a coincidence that the young folks in your photo are wearing AQUA colored shirts? LOL!

Katie Z. said...

Ooh, that's pretty!

JJ said...

Nice block thanks for sharing.

Jo said...

Is this block set straight. It worked out to the perfectly correct size. Thankyou...