Saturday, November 25, 2023

ScrapHappy Saturday - Gave Thanks




It was lovely to have the kids home again, and also lovely to have a calm house again. Sydney was sleeping in the sewing room, which meant that I got some hand sewing done on the hexies, but not much more. The red and orange rows are almost ready to be sewn together! I ran out of orange hexagons, so I will have to dig a little deeper into the scrap bin to come up with enough to bring it up to size.

The weather has been strangely cold and rainy, but there were still some nice mornings for beach walks.  Still two more days of vacation to enjoy before the work week begins again, I am going to try to get something productive done before it is time to go back.  

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your hexie project is growing! I love the shapes of blocks you're working with, and all that color! Enjoy your weekend, Angela!

Chantal said...

Oh! Wow! I love your Hexi quilt. It's lovely and coming along just fine. Making a Hexi quilt is a big commitment. You go, girl! ;^)

Quilter Kathy said...

I just love the hexie project! So beautiful!

Kate said...

Hope you get a couple of walks in before the work week starts.