Saturday, August 15, 2026

ScrapHappy Saturday - Golden

 

I have just had an extra two days off this week and I am seeing the upside of working less. There have  been many sunrise walks. 
I think I need to get my sewing space organized a bit before I can get much more done. Right now everything is out on the cutting table.

 I did find plenty of yellow crumbs. There is quite a bit of variety in the yellow bin. How are your yellow scraps coming along?



9 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your sunrise photos are always lovely, Angela! What a view for your morning walk. Those yellow 16 patches are so appealing - happy sewing this weekend!

Sara said...

Time is a gift we don't always appreciate. I'm glad you are able to do part time this year, and enjoy the extra time for family, sewing, and taking care of yourself.

The Joyful Quilter said...

One YELLOW scrap project complete. More to follow.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Haha. . .I'm stitching a green block to clean up my space a bit before I launch into yellow. . .the month is half gone and I'm still preparing. .. where do the hours escape to? Your yellow blocks look great!

Kate said...

So glad working part time is showing some perks. Happy stitching this week.

Edith said...

How nice to have a couple of extra days, beautiful sunrise picture and pretty yellow bits.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Glad you enjoyed your two days off! Organizing must be in the air - I seem to want to do that too

grammajudyb said...

Glad to see your scraps are full of variety too. Mine range from the palest butter yellow to many with a gold tinge. They all work though.

Sherry said...

Got a late start with my yellows…..but I’m getting there!