Saturday, November 19, 2011

ScrapHappy Saturday -- Still Doing Brown?

I was working hard to finish Rainbow Squares before the new Orca Bay mystery quilt started yesterday.  Just made it!  Between this quilt (notice the brown in the lower left) and the Rainbow Crumbs, I'm just about cleared out of brown.  My jars are noticeably emptier than they were at the beginning of the year even though I continue to produce new scraps.  The challenge has done a nice job of making me play with all the leftovers, and I'm happy with the rainbow of projects that have come out during the year.  How about you, still feeling scrappy?  Post your progress using the link below so we can all enjoy.


5 comments:

Lynne said...

Finished up most of my brown scraps last weekend but am still playing "catch up" - have linked; hope that's okay!?

Quilting By Celia said...

Hi Angela, I have barely kept up with the Rainbow Challenge but what I have done has reduced most of my tiny scraps, so it has been worthwhile. Talking about ORCA BAY, I started yesterday and its going to be fun but a LOT of work... and the stash will get a big workout which is good too.

Ellen said...

Another week gone in a blur! I posted earlier this morning and forgot to link up - oops.

Sarah said...

I LOVE your rainbow challenge. The white creates a nice balance to the beautiful colors.

Cathy Tomm said...

Are you planning to do the challenge again next 2012 year. I think I might be interested in doing some of them. I do not have many browns so not sure about this month. I will watch for more.