Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tiny Little Nine Patches

I needed something simple and relaxing to sew as I decompress from my trip. These cuties fit the bill just perfectly. I have quite a nice little stash of one inch strips going and this project is putting them to good use. Ryan's team won their football game today which was VERY exciting. The girls enjoyed the Lego tournament too and are now scattered around playing with friends. I suppose I should unpack next. I always make fun of Kurt when he lets the suitcase age with dirty laundry for days.

7 comments:

Cyn said...

Nice mix of browns. I love little blocks.

Deb A said...

Lovely mix of browns. You must have a bunch of colorful blocks like this. Any plans on what they will become?

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Are you making these for a OHMYGOSH quilt???

Sheila said...

I love your cute little blocks. How many little blocks do you have now?

Kath said...

I never liked brown, but I'm coming round to it.

Amy said...

Oh yes, definitely a great way to unwind from your trip!

Kate said...

Great way to decompress. They look like little chocolates in a box.