Sunday, May 4, 2014

Binding Time

Being able to settle down with a quilt to hand sew the binding is quiltings reward for finishing.  I love to gather my supplies and search for a movie to enjoy while slow stitching my way around the edges.  Today it was Sabrina with Julia Ormond followed by In and Out with Kevin Kline.  I'm still not quite done, but there are a couple of Sunday evening shows that should carry me through to the end.  I have just finished off my last two study guides for End Of Course review and so I will sit and so with no guilt at all.  If you are interested in seeing what slow stitching is going on in blogland, head over to Kathy's Quilts for her weekly linky party.  

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Sounds like the perfect evening to me!!

Ellen said...

Happily you can finally take some time to sit and enjoy some binding time!

Deb A said...

Glad you got the quilt to the binding stage with plenty of time to spare! I hope to get one or two more quilts completed this month..... bad thinking on my part as it got HOT out!

Kate said...

That version of Sabrina is one of my favorites to stitch to as well.