Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tiny Tuesday

 Libby in Tennessee let me know that she had a block for Tiny Tuesday.  Perfect timing as I am not quite all set up for sewing quite yet.  There is nothing stopping me at this point, I just haven't quite shifted gears yet from remodeling and unpacking. 

I have seen a lot of sunrises since we moved, and a rocket launch this morning.  I even have this week off of work!  It seems like all the weeks of summer should be off for teachers, but it never seems to work out quite that way. I think that I can whip up a quick block though.  It looks like it should be super speedy



4 comments:

Susie H said...

Enjoy your week! I agree -- teachers should get summers off too. Everyone needs decompression time and after spending the last nine months with students and faculty? Yoi! Have a great 4th of July!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I hope you get to relax this week!! I'm pretty sure that you will NEVER get tired of seeing those beautiful sunrises. Keep sharing them!

Kate said...

What a great view! Hope you've been able to get back into the sewing groove.

Katie Z. said...

Is this block meant for a straight set or diagonal? Thanks! (And I hope your summer is finally starting!)