Saturday, July 6, 2019

Scraphappy Saturday

I've decided to take over the family room and set up my sewing machine there for the weekend.  Sharing space with Anna isn't quite working out, and I really want to dig into my pink scraps.  I've been working really hard on the new house and I could sure use a little sewing break.  Can't wait!  I hope your pink scraps are off to a great start.  Hopefully those of us in the US had a nice long holiday weekend to enjoy a bit of extra sewing time. 
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

Marly said...

I hope you get a lot of sewing done this weekend Angela. You've been so busy recently you deserve some relaxation: make something easy!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Sounds like a great plan, enjoy!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Anna would like her privacy, while home. You NEED to sew!! Setting up (temporarily) in the family room sounds like a great solution.

Cathy said...

Have fun sewing today! You’ve earned it!!

Kate said...

Hope you got your sewing space all set up and got in some good stitching time.