Saturday, September 28, 2024

ScrapHappy Saturday - Beginning to Finish

 


We had a hurricane day on Thursday. We never had a hurricane on this side of the state, but there was a bit of wind and rain. We probably would have been fine going to school, but I was happy to use and extra day off to do some quilting. I got all of the shirts for the NC State quilt stabilized and trimmed.  I just need to make some decisions about fabrics and I get get it all sewn together.  My new chair will be here on Tuesday so hopefully by then I can sit and sew some binding. I have been sitting in a different chair upstairs to sew hexies this week and I think there are enough for the second border. What are your sewing plans for the weekend?  Misterlinky is below, please share your updates.  If you are feeling done with dark, then October is a chance to focus on lights. This is also a good month to take inventory and figure out if you need to add any colors to round out your collection. November is time to put all the blocks together!

No comments: