Saturday, July 20, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday

There was a wedding on the beach this week.  I enjoyed sitting on the deck and watching.  Usually couples just come to take photos on the beach and get married somewhere else.  This couple seemed to have the entire ceremony on the beach.   So sweet.
As far as pink scraps, I gifted this pink baby quilt for a dad at my husbands office who just had a baby girl.  I'm out of baby quilts now.  I try to keep one for each gender on hand just in case.  One of my coworkers had a baby boy earlier this year though, so I'd better think about replenishing the supplies.  

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

Mari said...

A wedding! How funny. Perhaps you could start renting out your yard for events! (just kidding, of course.) Great idea to have a couple of baby quilts on hand. The pink one is adorable.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

We've seen weddings going on in all kinds of interesting places! It's always fun to look at the dresses. Hope you have some sewing time today, Angela!

Deb A said...

Smart to keep them on hand! I have 2 blue tops - baby size but no 'girly' or neutral ones. I'll have to work on that in August.

Jenny said...

Did you feel a bit like a nosy neighbour peeking at the wedding? It must have been so lovely to see. With a beach front property you probably see all sorts of interesting things from your deck! Do you also sit there to enjoy hand stitching, with a cool drink close by?

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a great place for quilty photos!!

Kathy S. said...

Baby quilts are so gratifying because you get a fun finish and it doesn't take so long. Have fun choosing which one to make. It is pink month, you know. Hint, hint! Sweet wedding on the beach. I bet they have gorgeous pics.

Gerrison said...

In my opinion, here you can make an association with the fact that the sea is boundless as well as love, so probably the newlyweds move to the sea. The bride must first of all be very beautiful and therefore, for example, now there is a unique opportunity to visit a dating site with hot russian girls. I think that many men will be delighted with these beautiful women who are looking for their prince.