Thursday, June 20, 2013

Catching Up?

I peeked at e-mail after dinner and saw that Amy had finished two quilts today!  Two quilts?!  We have a little contest going on to see who can quilt the most tops during June.  We aren't sure what the prize is, but I just don't like to lose.  So as soon as we all got back from a nice evening walk around the block, I got the quilting started on Crossroads.  It is going to get a square version of a meander which ends up looking a lot like a maze when it is done.  So now, I'm off to quilt.  I can't let Amy win!  Tomorrow is the summer solstice, I think I should celebrate with a little quilting marathon.  Festive, right?

4 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck with your challenge! Happy quilting!

Amy said...

LOL! The title flat-out made me giggle!
Excellent.

Sheila said...

Square meander pattern? Very interesting. Could you explain how you do that?

Ellen said...

A little friendly competition is always great fun!