Saturday, November 13, 2021

ScrapHappy Saturday


I am entering the weekend feeling refreshed and ready to go after having Veterans Day off Thursday. Only one full week of school until an entire week for Thanksgiving break.  #FullStop is number one of the list as I picked up a bit more of the grey fabric to finish framing out the rows.  It will be nice to have complete strips of grey to separate each row rather than piecing them.   
I've pulled the rainbow crumbs up to serve as leaders and enders while I puzzle the rows together.  Because the rows are offset on this one it can't be webbed like a normal top, each row will have to put together individually.   

There was a rocket launch this morning.  Not the cool nighttime manned launch of Thursday, but still a nice view to enjoy on our usual morning beach walk.  This one is putting Starlink satellites up to join the collection.   

 

7 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm watching carefully as you put your Full Stop rows together! I have the period row on my list to make this week. Have a wonderful weekend!

Sara said...

I'm really glad you had a day off to recharge a little bit. Teaching is hard work under the best of conditions. I used to get very frustrated when anyone would comment about "wishing they had" a teacher's schedule. They had no idea!!

Deb A said...

The countdown to that week off has started. A much deserved break for you and hopefully a time to relax and recharge. I should play with my full stop rows.... not sure how big I want them and I didn't have a set background other than wow fabrics. We will see how it turns out.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Good luck with both of those projects, Angela!!

Kathy S. said...

Love the setting of your crumbs quilt. Gorgeous!

Ratana said...

Thank for providing good information for site,Thanks for your sharing.
FOOTBALL BETTING_ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

cindythequilter said...

I love your rainbow crumbs and when I am home from Mexico I can see myself sorting my crumbs. I have been doing multicolor and using them as centers for stars but I love your layout idea.