Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Moving Along


I have lots of projects that have been abandoned along the wayside. I just keep plugging away at my midget blocks though. This one is number 33. It is called Merry Go Round.

I was ready to come home after work today and take a quick power nap. Instead I decided to just whip up a quick little block. That's one of the nice things about these little fellows, they are bite sized. Last night was Academic Team, so I dashed out the door as soon as Kurt was home and got home in time to snuggle into bed for the night. I don't think there is anything on the books tonight, but I got a new book from the library that I've been enjoying, so I might snuggle up with that and have a quiet home night.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute block! I quiet night home sounds good to me also.

Judy D in WA said...

Amazing! You are doing fabulous! Have you laid out the ones you have finished to see what they look like all together yet? And block 31--Holy Cow!

Quilty Conscience said...

Cute, cute, cute block! Good job!
I'm working on two, okay three, block a day scrap quilts, on my own. I'm ahead of schedule so today I whipped up a Sudoku quilt to donate. I do love that little block of yours. Toni

Pip said...

I love your Midget Blocks, this one looks like a spider web to me.

Satunny said...

Ich kaufte von meinem Großvater, im Fernsehen sah ich Werbung. Beide sind zufrieden-der Großvater und seine Frau. Er sagt, dass man sich und seine Frau einmal im Monat verwöhnen kann! und ich bin froh, dass es Ihnen gut geht. https://ed-oesterreichische.at/levitra/ ich rate die Droge