Saturday, January 13, 2024

ScrapHappy Saturday 2024 Number 2

 We have only been back at school a week, but it is already a three day weekend.   We have quite a bit of painting and organization to do around the house now that the kids are all gone again.   It looks like another rainy day, so inside jobs will be just right.


I've been working on green plus blocks as leaders and enders in between lots and lots of sampler blocks.  I am working ahead and so can't share any of those yet, but I am having so much fun crossing blocks off my list of even nine path blocks.   I do want to make a dark green scrap bin this month.  I have one for light green, but green is a big color for me, along with blue.  Having some extra space will helpful.   
How are your green scraps coming along?   Misterlinky is below, share with us all and then be sure to go and see what other RSC24 quilters are up so far this month.

8 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Plus blocks are a great idea for leaders and enders! Your design wall looks like it's filling up with pretty greens. Enjoy your long weekend!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

started a new RSC quilt this year although I am still finishing a couple older ones - nice to join in the fun of making again this year.

Chantal said...

Nine patch blocks are so fun. I'm thinking of making a second green scrap bin too. I already have two for the blue scraps. Enjoy your long weekend. ;^)

Kate said...

Enjoy your three day weekend!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Pretty green blocks! And thanks for choosing green for January's color of the month. It is really brightening up my day.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Enjoy your weekend, Angela! Best of luck with those organizing projects. Can't believe I finished my post and promptly forgot to join your link party until nearly midnight! My excuse? It was a busy day.

Susie H said...

Your creativity and needle have been working overtime lately! Have fun taking advantage of the rain. Painting and organizing are one thing to do with foul weather. Thank goodness quilting is another good activity during storms!

Marsha Cooper said...

I wish you could see the true green color in my picture.