Saturday, January 20, 2024

ScrapHappy Saturday #3 2024

 Sadly, this is not a three day weekend, and so I will have to take advantage of both days fully.  It is going to be cold, but it looks like it isn't raining for the first time this year.  I hope that means I can get out for a walk.   

I have been working ahead on the sampler blocks, though of course I can't show any of those ahead of time.   That helped me get lots of green plus blocks done as leaders and enders.  The star blocks are from last year, and I am not super crazy about them, but I have SO many crumb blocks that this seemed like a good way to put them to use.  
How are your green scraps coming together this month?  Misterlinky is below, please keep us up to date on your progress.  


8 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your green design wall is very appealing in the cold, dark month of January! Have a great weekend, however you spend it!

Kate said...

Hope you get your walk in this weekend. You've done well with all the green blocks this month.

Mary R. said...

You are making great progress with leaders and enders! I got my first green block done. https://urbanquilternh.blogspot.com/2024/01/scrappy-saturday.html

Mari said...

That is a lot of green progress! Good choice for the crumbs, too. I hope you enjoy your walk! I'll think of you when I'm out in the wind chill!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Love the various shades of GREEN decorating your design wall, Angela!!

Karen said...

I really look forward to Saturday and the chance to see all the link-ups. Thanks for sharing your quilting, etc.

Astrid said...

All pretty green blocks. You've been busy. Hope you'll get your walk.

Susan said...

Happy to join in again!