Saturday, January 27, 2024

ScrapHappy Saturday #4 2024

 


It is the last green Saturday!  It doesn't look like I have made a lot of progress, but I have a big stack of crumb blocks ready to be squared up.  I will pull out my Accuquilt Go this morning and see how many blocks I can add to the stack.  I also finished a dark green scrap bin to go with the light green bin.  I still need brown, black and maybe grey.   Check out my new rolling kitchen island!  My ironing board is too short and a bit cumbersome to take up and down.  Now that I have a dedicated sewing room I will use the island for both ironing and storage.  It is on wheels, so I can roll it out of the way when I am quilting. Another cold and rainy day in Florida, so there should be some quality sewing room time in my future.  How are your green scraps coming along?  Share your progress with us all and try to get things wrapped up so that we can all start digging into the red bin on Thursday.  

 

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love all that green on your wall there! Your new ironing and storage table looks very handy. Have a fun sewing day today, Angela!

Kate said...

So glad you've been able to get back to some routine scrap busing this year. Stay warm and dry.

The Joyful Quilter said...

From where I'm sitting, it looks like you made SEW much progress this month. Congrats on that new Dark GREEN quilted scrap basket, Angela!! Between that and the rolling "kitchen" island, a new level of organization is surely in your future. Thanks for the soft announcement of the February Color of the Month, too! Off to add it to my TABLE SCRAPS Challenge post...

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Congrats on the new rolling island! Your green blocks are great, especially the stars with the scrappy centers. Happy quilting!

piecefulwendy said...

I'm new to RSC this year, and late to post this to the linky. I've watched the RSC for a few years, and decided to join in this year.