Friday, July 18, 2014

Before and After

 It is a rainy day.  A nap was so tempting, but I haven't made much progress on summer organization projects yet.  The girls and I have been whipping up some homemade beauty products which made a bit of bathroom organization bubble to the the top of the list.  It is amazing how many bottles and jars of this and that there are under my sink.
I'd like to make some decorative fabric containers, but for now, there were some extra baskets left from the toy room clean-up of last week.  

4 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Always feels good to get organized!

Julierose said...

Ohhh a nap is always soooo tempting! After our dog sitting is over --tomorrow--I will be NAPPING for sure. this 5 am deal is exhausting! I remember Einstein used to take naps for creativity--sounds good, no??? hugs, Julierose

Jo said...

That looks so much better. How neat.

Kate said...

Looks great. I started on a bathroom cabinet reorg last weekend. It looks so much better afterwards.