Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Day

8:30: Drop Anna off to carpool to camp
9:00: Drive Ryan to camp
9:30: Take Lizzie to vet
10:30: Deliver Sydney to piano lesson
11:30: Lunch
12:30: Finally, time to sew!
After only a little bit of reverse sewing, I got the top for Goose Puddle finished up last night.  I was ready bright and early to start on a new quilt.  Unfortunately, there were just a few errands to take care of first.  I think I'll spend the afternoon watching the kids swim while I cut out the rest of Smith Mountain Morning. 

7 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

What a busy morning! Good luck with the cutting. I'm ready to start a new quilt myself. :)

Deb A said...

Busy, busy. It is amazing how you keep everyone organized and scheduled and still find time to sew! Love the colors in the picture for your quilt. The last quit came out great - love the blue solids in the cornerstones.

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh I LOVE Smith Mountain Morning! It is one of my favorites of Bonnie's quilts :*) And you're doing it in the blues/browns - YUM!!! I'll enjoy watching it come together =^..^=

heather said...

I want to make Smith Mountain Morning too. I'm thinking of it in purple and green for a coworker's wedding.

Lynne said...

Aren't you glad it's vacation time?

Cyn said...

Wowzer... I am out of breath just reading about what all YOU do! lol.
All kidding aside, I admire your great organizational skills!

Amy said...

If there was a way to *like* on here, I would be *liking* Lynne's comment! :)
Excellent daily schedule...