Saturday, June 23, 2012

Crossing off Another

 When faced with a big pile of unfinished projects, what is there to do except take a deep breath and pick one?  This is the second on my list of quilts that needs to be finished and I am REALLY happy with the quilting.  I am branching out and trying to find new free motion patterns to experiment with.
 This is a free hand Baptist Fan with three humps and about an half inch per blade.  It is really hard to get a good picture of the quilting.  It is amazing how well the sandstone colored thread blends in with all the different fabrics.  I'll go get it trimmed and bound before taking a break and choosing the next project to cross of the list. 

9 comments:

Amy said...

Bravo Angela!!! I spent a few moments reading over the past handful of posts. Great showing of some excellent motivational days. A+ on your progress and quilting!

Diane Wild said...

I agree. I think I better revise my UFO list. I have a few more to add and maybe a couple to cross off. Not sure.

Jeanne said...

Love this quilt!

Candace said...

You can't go wrong with red, white and blue and your Baptist fans look great to me. Another awesome quilt.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oooh this one is great - LOVE those colors!

Margaret said...

A really stunning quilt! I'm guessing you own a long-arm?

Andee said...

This looks great! Nice to have one less flimsy to quilt, way to go!

Lynne said...

Summer break agrees with you - you are being very productive.

Ellen said...

You go girl! It does look great!