Friday, June 13, 2008

And the Lucky Winner is...


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

17 

Timestamp: 2008-06-13 12:07:46 UTC



I went to random.org and used the random integer generator to come up with the number 17. Comment 17 was left by.....(drumroll please). Deb at Quilter in the Woods. She didn't leave me any hints as to her favorite colors, so I got to choose. I'll make the bag today and get it out in the mail tomorrow. Thanks to all who played along, and for those who didn't win, I'll have another on my 200th post!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wow! This was a nice surprise to come home too! Thanks so much! I cant wait to get the bag with the goodies--you are so generous! I will email you my snail addy!
Thanks again!
Deb--QITW

Michelle said...

Awww...I missed your giveaway, but I know Deb, so I'm happy she won!!