Monday, June 16, 2008

Pay it Forward


I just got these adorable tissue holders in the mail from Julie. They are part of a "Pay it Forward". Thanks so much Julie, they are so cute! So according to the rules, I'm now supposed to send something handmade along to the next three people who want to play. If I send you something, you agree to send something to three new people, and so on. So, if you would like to play along, just leave me a comment and I'll contact you for your info. I don't know what I'll make yet, I'm thinking about some of those cool screen bags I've been seeing. Or maybe it will be something else....

1 comment:

Amy said...

((*Fighting the impulse to do the "OOooo--mmeeee--meeee---pick me!" routine that I sometimes still get with my JH students*))

But.....

.......oooooo---meee--meeee---pick me :0)

T'would be a great idea :0)