Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blog Work

I'm working hard on updating my blog and getting all the code right.  I think I figured out how to make a "grab by button" thing thanks to http://bloggingwithsuccess.net/tutorial-grab-my-button-one-click-install.  If someone would be kind enough to test it out for me and let me know that it works, I would be much appreciative. 
If you are new to the challenge, please check my links and make sure yours goes to the right place.  If you on the no reply list, I am missing a blog to send people to. Send me your link if you have a blog and I'll switch you to the other list.  Also, let me know if you are missing.  I'm making my list and checking it twice, I'd hate to leave out anyone (naughty or nice).

5 comments:

Sue Daurio said...

I just added and it works like a charm!!

Amy said...

LOL....sorry I've been so busy this week otherwise I could have given you the steps to do this {hmm....guess that'll happen when I'm still TEACHING!!!}....grrrr

Anyway----yes dear---the HTML is correct! AND....you must feel a bit "chuffed" having accomplished it on your own :0)

Excited to see what you throw our way!

Linda said...

Hey, it works great....

Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

Done!

Candace said...

I tried but didn't have success my blogger has been working oddly. I'll try again in a day or two. DH's facebook didn't work for 2 days, and then just started working again today.