Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm a Chauffeur

More driving and juggling today.  I also got to do science with Anna's class.  That was fun.  We're doing Physics now, which isn't my thing, but it is good stuff.  After that it was Legos and lots of ice skating.  We're just now home and the kids were so tired they all walked straight up to bed without even asking for hugs and kisses. 
I found a few minutes though to finish off a scarf for Kurt to take on his trip.  He's supposed to go skiing and wanted something to keep his face warm.  This is something I started last winter when it was so cold and then shuffled around from place to place until I couldn't find it anymore.  It was hiding in the end table waiting for me to remember about it again.  I have more yarn to make a hat and mittens, but I don't know how to knit fancy things.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Cute, I love the color. It's nice to do a quick project, huh? I like to knit in the winter and these kind of quick projects are great for gift giving.

LuAnn said...

Nice scarf Angela, and I think it's plenty fancy looking. I don't enjoy doing the "fancy" things. I like something that is fairly easy - it's more relaxing to knit that way. Love the yarn.

Amy said...

LOL..."I don't know how to knit fancy things."....

psht! I don't know how to knit, period! So, great job :0)

Judy D in WA said...

The scarf looks fancy and you can knit fancy things. :) Start with a hat, super easy peasy. Let me know if you want it and I'll find the link to my favorite stocking hat for you