Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tops Together

OK, last post for the day, really.  I just got the two tops together for the Christmas BOM quilts.  I don't have much for borders and backing though.  I feel a need to shop.  Unfortunately, the ice skating show starts at 4, so the girls need to be there at 3:15, it takes half an hour so we need to leave at 2:45.  Yikes, I'd better get  moving.  I've got the binding ready for hand sewing on Double Delight.  It will keep me warm and busy while I wait for the show to start.  Can't ask for much more than that. 

3 comments:

Quilting By Celia said...

love the blocks....

heather said...

Cute

Unknown said...

Ich weiß nicht, wie das bei normalen Menschen funktioniert, aber was mich betrifft, https://mannapotheke.de/kamagra/ auch genug für großartige Ergebnisse und täglichen Sex mit meiner Frau, Sie beschwert sich auch nicht, Ich werde es dir sagen! Im Allgemeinen-ich empfehle