November accomplishments:1. Pulled out Amy’s blocks of the month, decided on a setting and began construction of alternate squares.
2. Made flags and went camping
3. Pulled fabric for RRCB mystery and finished first two steps
4. Put together postage stamp top and made more blocks to expand the size
5. Tamed exploding scraps using the GO cutter
6. Made Lollipop quilt with help of Sydney.
7. Bought new landscaping (I’m such a cheater)
8. Started quilting Double Delight – still on the frame
9. Made substantial progress on hand quilting Elm Creek Sampler
10. Made 2.5 Midget Blocks (Butterfly and Nosegay with part of Diamond Field).
11. Read No. 1 Detective Agency for Women, Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, Anne of the Island. 12. Started Anne of Windy Poplars (discovered the free books app for the i-pad!)
December goals:1. Finish alternate squares on sampler and put tops together
2. Incorporate new Postage Stamp blocks into quilt
3. Finish quilting Double Delight
4. Finish another UFO before the end of the year (maybe Starlight)
5. Keep up with RRCB mystery
6. Make at least one Midget Block per week (4 blocks total: 4H, Imperial Fan, Garden Beauty, Pine Bur)
7. Finish off the Anne books and get back to the detective series.
Great list!!! I thinks it's always nice to see that we are more productive than we feel during the month! :-D
Great list of accomplishments. I am trying to visualize your life, and I'm seeing the video in my mind speeded up, kind of like your life is in fast forward, or maybe mine is just in slow motion, lol. Anyway, you certainly get a lot out of your 24 hours a day, and that's a good thing.
I don't know how you do it all - tho I am retired and a grandma now. So I don't have to think about all that. Could you just tell me how you found the free book app on iPad? I just found Winnie the Pooh - no others. Thanks.
Post a Comment