Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ice Skating Pictures

Feel free to skip this post. I've been living at the ice skating rink lately though and I thought I should post some pictures of the girls during their dress rehearsal. My mom reads my blog and zooms past all the quilt talk in order to find pictures of the kids.  I'll do a quilt related post next -- promise.  Then all my non quilting readers can zoom past that to find the other stuff. 
This in Anna in her feather bottom costume.  It is somehow supposed to relate to Christmas in the 1940s and has something to do with World War II and and Andrews sisters.  There is quite a bit of plot woven into the show somehow. 
Sydney was a snowman in her first number.  Frosty had some sort of altercation with the Abominable Snowman centered around a magical snow globe. 
 This is one of Anna Theater on Ice numbers where all the toys come to life.  See the giant teddy bear costume?  She likes it because it keeps her warm.  OK, I think that's enough of that.  I took about 200 pictures, but after a while they all start to look the same, even to ME. 

2 comments:

Candace said...

Looks like a lot of fun and a big production. Your girls must be proud to have been part of it and proud of all the work they did.

Anonymous said...

No, how adorable! I loved seeing these. I only had boys, so it's great to see something like this. I love how each of your children is involved in such different activities. Makes a lot of work for you, of course.