Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Mail

Happiness does come in the mail.  I was rushing around  this afternoon doing some shopping.  and dashed in just in time to get the bus.  Therefore, I didn't see that there was a package waiting for me on the front stoop.  Look what I got in the mail!  The Christmas gift I ordered for myself -- surprise.  The 3.5 inch tumbler isn't out yet, but I got a drunkards path and a diamond along with an extra mat and a holder.  Now I want to go cut something, but I'm off to ice skating again (of course)  so it will have to wait.  Do you think I should wrap them up and put them under the tree?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the look of the Acuquilt but was worried it might waste a lot of fabric, and it's so expensive in the UK that I don't like to waste anything. But, oh, to be able to cut shapes so easily. What a lovely present you've given yourself; I can't imagine it getting wrapped up again!

quiltingnana said...

nahh...don't wrap them up...use them!!!

Judy D in WA said...

If you must wrap something, take the holder out of the box, put some fabulous fabric inside and wrap that up. :) Presents to yourself are fun.

blauraute said...

Hi Angela,
I only could say: use them. Than you have christmas for a longer time.
Have a nice day.
Roswitha

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Woo hoo for new toys!! And yes, wrap them up! lol