Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Rainbow Scrap Challenge Update 2
I am so excited about all the people jumping in to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge! I wanted to take care of a few housekeeping things before we get started in 2011.
1. I have a list of colors for each month of the year. Would people like to know now so that they can plan or wait to be surprised at the beginning of each new month?
2. I have a list of patterns, ideas and plans which I will to release on a regular basis. I am thinking of posting scrap related inspirations on Saturdays and calling it Scraphappy Saturday. Or maybe Superscrappy Saturday. Some weeks I'll put together a tutorial, and sometimes I'll just post photo or a link to something that has already been done. In any case, you are welcome to use as much or as little of what I post as you like. Feel free to use a different color or a different idea. Remember, no quilt police, no rules, no worries.
3. Please check my list and make sure your name links back to your blog (if you have one). This will help other people visit and see what you are up to. Let me know if you would like to be referred to as something else or if you'd rather not be listed at all. I hope I haven't left anyone off (gasp), so if you seem to be missing from the list, please let me know. I'll fix it ASAP!
4. Make sure I have some way to get in touch with you. If you don't have a blog, an e-mail will work. I am getting a few comments that show up as no reply. So Sue P. and Just one More thing, I got your responses but can't reply back to you.
5. Although I didn't figure out how to do the nifty html blog button thing, several people have let me know that they just copied the picture and then linked it back to the original post. So if you are joining in, feel free to save the photo and then link back to this post: http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2010/12/rainbow-scrap-challenge.html.