I spent the morning working on Anna's teddy bear costume for the ice skating show. I think she has 5 costumes, but this is the only one I was asked to make. I needed to leave the legs big enough to fit over her ice skates, but I might have gotten a bit carried away. I can put some elastic in the sleeves, but I'll have to think about what to do with the legs. It still needs a tummy and some velcro in the back, but I'm not going to get too carried away for an outfit she's going to wear for 10 minutes during each show.
This afternoon I spent some more time working on RRCB step 3. These string blocks are taking a REALLY long time. On the bright side, I did finish with step 4 at ice skating practice this morning, so I feel like I have the rest of the week to work on step 3 and I still won't actually be behind. Strange logic, but it works for me.